- DEL/DRIVE conveyor belts can be equipped with welded profiles
of varying forms and height.
- High frequency welding for DEL/DRIVE 50, 50AM
and DEL/DRIVE 25 conveyor belts.
- The possibility of reinforcing the profiles with gussets in the
case of heavy loads.
- For transporting loose products.
- Sidewalls from 20mm to 100mm high.
- Can be associated with profiles on inclined conveyors.
- On request.
- Facilitate drainage of transported products
or allow positioning of objects.
- Manufactured in HDPE, they are extremely solid and ensure
the best feed of our sprocket driven belts.
- Movement can also be provided by a motor drum.
- PEHD wheels are recommended on the countershaft, they are also
useful for possible winding back of the conveyor belt.
- Lateral guidance of the DELDRIVE belt can be provided
by our flanged sprockets and wheels.
- Specialised sprockets can be made to measure on request.
- In abrasion-resistant polyurethane, our scrapers have
an integrated torsion bar that guarantees the best standard
Copyright © 2012 MAFDEL